Dulas Excavating is looking for some talented individuals for the remaining part of the 2021 Construction Season and beyond.
Apply OnlineOnline Application
As a truck driver, you will be responsible for transporting dirt, aggregates, and/or equipment to job site locations. Trucks driven may include semi with trailer, tandem or quad/quint dump trucks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Safely operate assigned truck to pick up, transport and deliver equipment or materials.
- Secure loads for safe transport in compliance with safety regulations.
- Work closely with other crew members during pickup and deliver to coordinate work and ensure safety.
- Assist with loading and unloading truck
- Perform pre‐ and post‐trip inspections and ensure that the truck is clean and in safe, proper working order.
- Report to shop when truck needs maintenance and repair.
- Complete documentations for inspections, logs and other necessary paper work.
- Maintain order, cleanliness and safety at jobsite and in the truck.
- Follow supervisor’s instructions closely.
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Understand and adhere to the Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Effectively lift/move various objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work extended hours outdoors.
- Some travel and Saturday work required.
- Commercial Driver License, Class A or B
- Current DOT Health Card
- Tanker and Hazardous Materials endorsements preferred, but not required
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Interested parties must personally stop into our company office in Wells to submit a job application. Address: 964 St. Hwy. 109, Wells. Contact Crystal Dulas with any questions at 507-553-3938.
Heavy Equipment Operator
The successful candidate for this position will possess a Class A CDL with a good driving record. They will be able to travel to our projects throughout the area. Some overnights are required, but majority of time will be home nightly. This role must have a strong work ethic and have the ability to work in a construction environment.
Required Skills: Prefer a Class A CDL with Air Brake endorsement and be able to pass a DOT required physical exam. 2 years experience required
Preferred Skills: Experience operating equipment such as excavators, dozers, loaders and skid loaders is a must. Underground utility experience is a plus.
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Life Insurance
- PTO & Vacation
- Salary DOE
Contact Crystal Dulas with any questions at 507-553-3938.