Dulas completed a multiphase job as a prime contractor for St. James Area School District.
Plans called for a multi-phase project including construction of 6 additions on 2 separate buildings, parking lot construction as well as all underground utilities and drainage. Storm ponds were constructed and a practice football field.
Overall Project Plans
- 72,000 sf of classroom and gym space as well as locker rooms, kitchen and wrestling space.
- 110,000 sf of football practice field.
- 75,000 sf of paving for drive and parking, bus loading zone and concrete walks.
- 25,000 sf of storm water detention pond with impermeable clay liner.
- Construction work completed with school in session.
- 35,000 cy of unsuitable soil export
- 30,000 cy of granular import
- 2,000 cy of impermeable clay import
- 400,000 sf of finish grading restoration
Location: St. James, MN