Albert Lea Port Authority/Zumbro River Brands Warehouse/Site Expansion
Dulas completed a multiphase project as a subcontractor for a warehouse addition and a stormwater management pond. Also included was fire lane access road and a road construction for truck traffic.
Plans called for soil correction and construction of a 72,000 sf insulated storage facility. The project was bid and started on a accelerated schedule in order to facilitate use of the space before the winter. Parking lot construction as well as all underground utilities and drainage were constructed with an accelerated schedule as well.
OVERALL PROJECT PLANS
- 75,000 sf of warehouse and production space.
- 45,000 sf of paving for semi drive and loading dock parking.
- 30,000 sf of storm water detention pond with impermeable clay liner. Including outlet control structures
- 3,000 lf of sanitary sewer
- 6,000 lf of water main
- 4,000 lf of roof drain piping
- 16,000 cy of unsuitable soil export
- 26,000 cy of granular import/onsite soil
- 2,000 cy of impermeable clay import
- 50,000 sf of agg base grading/tolerancing